We respect your privacy, and we will keep all your details provided through and in connection with the use of this website secure and confidential. We will not disclose customer information to third parties.
When you place an order, we collect your name, email address, mailing address, delivery address, and phone number. We may record which goods you purchase. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site use, enabling us to improve our service.
This information is used to process orders and to provide a more personal shopping experience. We may use this information to tell you about changes to our website and to let you know about our products and our other services.
Kind of Information We Collect
Plaza Removals collects information from anyone registering with our site or agreeing to subscribe to our newsletter. Information is also collected from anyone who fills out an online form of our company or participates in online surveys related to our firm.
The type of information we collect from you can be anything from your:
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
Our site is compatible with VPNs meaning one can easily visit our site anonymously.
Use of Collected Information
The information that we collect from the visitors is used in any of the following ways:
- To enhance the visitor’s experience, the data collected helps us better address our client’s needs.
- To improve customer service – the incoming data allows us to respond to the queries and needs of the customers more efficiently.
- To improve the overall appearance and functions of our website – our company always strives to enhance and improve the website experience of our company by taking the information you provide us in the form of feedback.
Your Information Is Safe With Us
Our company has put various advanced security measures in place to ensure the confidential data we have collected from our clients does not fall into cyber-criminals hands. Whether you are placing an order on our site or entering/submitting personal information, we have all the necessary layers of security to keep that information under lock and key.
Do We Disclose Confidential Information to any Third Party or Organization?
None of the personal information we collect from our clients, partners, or customers is shared with any third party or law enforcement agencies. We do not trade or sell personal information to any advertising/marketing agency. The policy is also applicable to the third parties who assist us in maintaining our online presence and conduct our business operations and to those entities that help us deliver uninterrupted services to our customers. We guarantee that all third-party partners keep our client’s personal information confidential.
Occasional Inclusion of Third-Party Links
Occasionally, we may provide third-party services or products on our website. The third-party entities have different privacy policies than those we maintain in our company. We are neither liable nor responsible for the type of content available on these linked sites and the kind of services they offer.
Insurance & Loss/Damage to Property
- Plaza Removals has Goods in Transit insurance as well as Public Liability Insurance. Your goods are covered under our insurance if our removalists are negligent.
- For instances when our removalists are not negligent, insurance is highly recommended by us. By organizing relevant insurance cover, you acknowledge and accept sole responsibility to ensure that your goods are adequately insured for loading, unloading, and transportation. Insurance can be obtained by contacting your current insurance provider or Removals Insurance Australia, our trusted insurance brokers who can arrange insurance for your goods in transit.
- Although we will take all the necessary care to ensure that your goods arrive safely, there may be circumstances where we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage to your goods that occur during a move.
We will not be liable for loss of or damage to your Consignment as a result of a Plaza Removals event (such as a fire or explosion howsoever that fire or explosion was caused, war, invasion, acts of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), civil war, terrorism, rebellion, and the military coup, Act of God, industrial action or other such events outside our reasonable control). Unless insured by you, articles packed and unpacked by our employees or our agents or subcontractors are stored or transported at the owner’s risk. This exclusion would cover, to avoid doubt, goods in wardrobe, draws, appliances or in a package, bundles, cartons, cases, or other containers, and china, glass, etc.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, monitor, and guide their online activity.
Plaza Removals does not knowingly collect Personal Identifiable Information from children under 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best to remove such information from our records promptly.